Jessica Alba ‘Hasn’t Worked Out In Months’

Jessica Alba doesn’t pay attention to news about her weight, in fact, she doesn’t diet at all.
“I don’t listen to it. I don’t read it,” she told about the speculation that she has recently lost weight. “I think it would make me crazy if I did.”
Alba, 26, looked fit at the annual Fashion Rocks concert in New York Thursday night, but denied doing anything to get her body the way it is. “I haven’t really worked out in two months, but I do like to do yoga. I’m not on a diet. ”
The winner of the female hottie award at the Teen Choice Awards does, however, admit to one healthy habit: “I drink a lot of water.”
The actress told Instyle magazine this spring that she “had womanly curves at a young age,” which she says dictated her early career. “Usually kid actors are a few years older than the roles they play. I was two or three years younger.”
For Alba, her priorities are clear. “I just try to do a good job and keep people entertained with the movies that I do.”

[ source ]
You have read this article Jessica Alba with the title Jessica Alba ‘Hasn’t Worked Out In Months’. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2007/11/jessica-alba-hasnt-worked-out-in-months.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...