Christina Aguilera For Walk of Fame Star


On Monday, November 15, with around 1,000 fans gathering at a Hollywood Boulevard sidewalk, the "Genie in a Bottle" singer was honored with a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, Associated Press reported. "Thank you so much for coming out to support me and support this amazing, incredible day in my life."

Aguilera, whose star marks the 2,432nd addition to the famous Walk, ended her speech by urging her fans to keep on dreaming. "Dream big, everybody, because I worked very hard for this moment and I want to thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to share it with all of you. I love you!" the 29-year-old beauty gushed.
You have read this article Celebrity Awards with the title Christina Aguilera For Walk of Fame Star. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2010/11/christina-aguilera-for-walk-of-fame-star.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...