Keira Knightley - "It's not me, it's make-up!"

Keira_-naked-KnightleyActress Keira Knightley admits that her all time gorgeous looking face is the result of airbrushing and make up.

According to Radio Times, the 22-year-old insisted that fans should not be obsessed with her looks.
The actress also revealed that she was frightened seeing kids captivated by fame.

"It frightens me when kids go 'I want to be famous'," she told the Radio Times.

"Why? Because you can get into a restaurant? You know what? If you book, you can get into a restaurant! 'I want to be rich and famous.' Go and work on the stock market,” she said.

Meanwhile, the Oscar nominated actress agreed with critics who said her acting in debut film ‘Bend It Like Beckham’ was bad.

"I completely agreed on every level. I didn't go to drama school, so I didn't get the training. It was difficult to get over that: 'What am I doing? I'm pretending that I can do this and everybody's telling me I can't',” she said.

You have read this article Keira Knightley with the title Keira Knightley - "It's not me, it's make-up!". You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/03/keira-knightley-not-me-it-make-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...