Lindsay Lohan picked a pumpkin for Halloween like a ordinary person

Lindsay-Lohan-pumpkin-Halloween-party-naked

Lindsay Lohan
did the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen her do. She picked a pumpkin for Halloween like a ordinary person. I think I need to lie down.

The 21-year-old, who has been enjoying an extended stay at an Cirque Lodge rehab clinic in Sundance, Utah, following her arrest this summer, ventured out to a pumpkin patch in nearby Orem on Monday. "She seems happier," one local, who has seen La Lohan out and about in the area, tells OK!. "I think a lot of people around here are really pushing for her to get better.

So the pumpkin isn’t filled with booze or cocaine or anything? No? Lindsay Lohan just wants it for ornamental purposes as is normal for the fall time? I’m freaking out here, man. I have to be in some sort of alternate dimension. Nothing makes sense anymore. Next you’ll tell me the sky is green, cow’s say, “quack” and Paris Hilton is a nuclear physicist.
You have read this article lindsay lohan with the title Lindsay Lohan picked a pumpkin for Halloween like a ordinary person. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/04/lindsay-lohan-picked-pumpkin-for.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...