The Geek Girlfriend Litmus Test in Cosmo Quiz Style


angelina-jolie-naked-girl

What’s your favorite digital sub-compact camera?
a) The one I saw Lindsay Lohan carrying in those pictures of her on TheSuperficial.com. The pink case is so cute! (-10)
b) My camera has a screen on the back. Is that a sub-compact? (+0)
c) The one I saw Steve Wozniak carrying when he was in line to buy an iPhone. The Carl Zeiss lens is so nice! (+5)
d) Any nice Canon or Sony that fits in my pocket will do, since I’d be carrying my SLR with me, otherwise. (+10)
see all quiz here : Great White Snark
You have read this article japan girls with the title The Geek Girlfriend Litmus Test in Cosmo Quiz Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/04/the-geek-girlfriend-litmus-test-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...