Giselle Bundchen does interview with GQ, also has topless pictures

Gisele-Bundchen-35.JPG

the interview is great! Oh that interview is so insightful! Lets discuss the interview more, k? Yeah, just kidding, who cares what she has to say? Her boobs are hanging out in this spread. When Giselle Bundchen’s boobs are hanging out, I typically can’t hear her. Actually, I couldn’t hear a fire alarm in a nuclear facility if her boobs were right in front of me. But hey, some of you take pride in reading, so here’s an exert.

Forbes has reported that you made $35 million last year, more than twice as much as any other model in the world.
Do you think that’s important to me? Look, this is my job. I take pictures. There is no big deal. I would like to know who this reporter is finding out all of these amounts. And I would like him to talk to my accountant and figure out where is the cash that’s missing. Because I haven’t seen it.

gallery main 0618 gisele bundchen gq 00 gallery main 0618 gisele bundchen gq 01 gallery main 0618 gisele bundchen gq 02 gallery main 0618 gisele bundchen gq 03 gallery main 0618 gisele bundchen gq 04 gallery main 0618 gisele bundchen gq 06

You have read this article Gisele Bundchen with the title Giselle Bundchen does interview with GQ, also has topless pictures. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/06/giselle-bundchen-does-interview-with-gq.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...