Kelly Osbourne's secret her underwear

Kelly-Osbourne

The 'Project
Catwalk' host revealed she wears Spanx body stockings "practically every day" to ensure she looks svelte under her tight dresses.

Kelly - who has previously come under fire for her appearance, and has attracted considerable media attention because of her famous family - insists she has changed in recent times.

She said: "For a long time people have told me I'm fat and ugly and a spoiled brat. The media perceived me in a certain way and I fell into it. But I've changed a lot over the past year.more
You have read this article Kelly Osbourne with the title Kelly Osbourne's secret her underwear. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/06/kelly-osbourne-secret-her-underwear.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...