Scarlett Johansson: I Hope My Debut Album Will Show Me More Than Just A Pretty Hollywood actress


Scarlett_Johansson-pussycat_dolls-thumb

Scarlett Johansson has said she hopes her debut album will show she’s more than just a pretty Hollywood actress.

The Other Boleyn Girl star decided to cover a series of Tom Waits tracks for her album ‘Anywhere I Lay My Head’, which is due to be released next month, and she hopes her interpretation of their darkness will help show her depth as a human being.

She told Spin magazine recently: “I have platinum blonde hair, and I’m extremely curvy: I pour myself into a dress and show up and strut my stuff at premieres.”

“Of course I expect people will have certain ideas but it’s weird if people associate the fact that I sell handbags or wear a bikini with who I am when I wake up in the morning.”

Scarlett Johansson-pussycat_dolls-thumb Scarlett Johansson-pussycat_dolls-thumb

Scarlett Johansson Hoping her Debut Album Will Show Scarlett More Than Just A Pretty Hollywood actress
You have read this article scarlett johansson with the title Scarlett Johansson: I Hope My Debut Album Will Show Me More Than Just A Pretty Hollywood actress. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/05/scarlett-johansson-i-hope-my-debut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...