Gwen Stefani pregnant with second child

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child, aordinccg to The Sun:

A source said: “They found out at California’s Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn’t wait to share the news with everyone.”

Gavin’s father also confirmed the news to People today. Could these two be any more ridiculously good looking? Sometimes I look at them and think, “Damn, I’m almost not the most attractive thing ever. Almost.” Then afterwards I go look at myself in the mirror and angels start singing in heavenly voices which makes me feel all better. Or maybe it’s that gas leak I never fixed… *passes out*



You have read this article Gwen Stefani with the title Gwen Stefani pregnant with second child. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/01/gwen-stefani-pregnant-with-second-child.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...