Julie's Rocky Road To Rambo IV

Rambo beauty Julie Benz says she only signed up for her movie mission with Sylvester Stallone because she is a huge Rocky fan. The 35-year-old actress says she had never even seen a Rambo movie before landing the part of Sly's sidekick in John Rambo but her love of his boxer alter-ego was enough to convince her. "It's true I hadn't seen a single Rambo," says Benz. "I'm a real girly-girl so that kind of thing was not for me. Saying that, I'm a huge Rocky fan. I have seen every Rocky film seven or eight times so to work with Sly was a huge honour for me. I just kept looking at him thinking, 'Wow, it's Rocky!'"

You have read this article Julie Benz with the title Julie's Rocky Road To Rambo IV. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/01/julie-rocky-road-to-rambo-iv.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...