Kate Bosworth pose hot in Vogue magazine


As you can see, Kate Bosworth looks great on Vogue magazine's February 2008 cover, in where she talks about her, about her favourite things and her weight. She fermly denied the rumors saying she was anorexic, and blamed stress as the reason for what she has lost so much weight.

“Whenever anything happens that’s very painful or stressful, we all lose weight — my mother, my aunt, my grandmother. … I honestly thought something was wrong with me. … I was concerned for my health and my fans, the public. I would have said, don’t look at this as the standard of some kind of beauty and health. [It was] a very dark time in my life.”

She even talked about her life and about how did she meet Orlando Bloom: “Orlando and I met when we were kids. Blue Crush hadn’t come out. Lord of the Rings hadn’t come out. … He was the first big heartbreak. … First love: You feel like it’s the be-all and end-all. … To put as little pressure on the relationship you’re in is very important. I regret that it was too intense for both of us.”

You have read this article Kate Bosworth with the title Kate Bosworth pose hot in Vogue magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/01/kate-bosworth-pose-hot-in-vogue-magazine.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...