Barbara Walters vs James Van Praagh

Barbara Walters-thumb

Barbara Walters has a new feud on her hands and this time it is with the Executive Producer of Ghost Whisperer according to The New York Post. James was on The View July 7th to promote his book Ghost Among Us and warned her during a commercial break that he sensed something wrong with her blood.

“He said, ‘I need to talk to you . . . There’s something wrong with your blood.’ Then he said, ‘There’s also something wrong with your lower back.’

“He said it could be an infection.”

The news prayed on her mind, even though “I’m skeptical and Mr. Van Praagh knows it,” she said.

“I’m obsessing, the white blood cells, blah-blah,” so she went for some tests, she said on the show.

“Well, today I got the report. I am absolutely normal!” she said.

“I think it’s a dangerous thing to do!” she said of Van Praagh.

Van Praagh was stunned and, he says, hurt when he saw the show.

“I felt obliged to privately acknowledge to Barbara Walters that I was sensing an abnormality with her white cell count,” he told The Post over the weekend, “And even though it might not be present at the moment, she should be aware of it and keep an eye on it.

“I am sorry that Ms. Walters chose to publicly disparage me and do hope that the goodwill I demonstrated during the show is not belittled by her misinterpretation of my work.”

And, oh yes, he added, “You don’t have to be a psychic to know why Star [Jones] and Rosie [O’Donnell] left the show!

“I felt darts being thrown all around,” Van Praagh said. “For a ’sensitive’ to be on that couch, it was like sitting on ice!”

Maybe all the bad blood he saw was not her real red blood, but all the bad blood she has with people?
You have read this article Barbara Walters with the title Barbara Walters vs James Van Praagh. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/07/barbara-walters-vs-james-van-praagh.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...