MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL’S RED CARPET PAIN

angelina-jolie-thumb

Hollywood star Maggie Gyllenhaal had to limp down the red carpet in New York City, at Monday’s Batman premiere, after breaking her toe. Maggie,who stars opposite Christian Bale and the late Heath Ledger in the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, suffered the fracture after slamming her foot against some furniture in her home. She blames the accident on her nerves ahead of the film’s big release, telling television talk show host David Letterman on Wednesday, “I’m like this indie actress, and I have this big movie, and all of a sudden I have a broken toe. I think it was because I was nervous about all this stuff. This big, huge movie all of a sudden, and I just walked across the room and I broke my toe.” But the star reveals she was too stunned to feel any pain from the break, saying: “I guess it hurt. My boyfriend (actor Peter Sarsgaard) was impressed with how broken it was.”
You have read this article Maggie Gyllenhaal with the title MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL’S RED CARPET PAIN. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/07/maggie-gyllenhaals-red-carpet-pain.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...