Eva Longoria: Tony Cut My Hair!

eva_longoria-thumb

“Tony cut my hair!” Eva Longoria, 33, tells Entertainment Tonight.

“I had to cut my hair for the show because Gabrielle has short hair,” she says. “I wore a wig in the last episode, but I didn’t want to wear a wig this whole season, so I was like, ‘I’m going to cut it!’”

She says her hairstylist Ken Paves forced Parker to make the first move.

“He said, ‘Tony, you’re going to do the first cut, so she can’t be mad at me,’” she says. “Tony did the first snip. He did more and then he did more and then Kenny cleaned it up.”

She also revealed how she is packing on the pounds the next season of Desperate Housewives.

To make Gabrielle look like she has two kids, Longoria says she now eats “everything in sight! Pasta … pizza.

“Tony and I went crazy this summer!” says Longoria, who also stopped working out.

Her other secret for looking heavier? “I have butt pads, I have thigh pads, I have stomach pads!”

Housewives creator Marc Cherry said at the Television Critics Association on Thursday that he plans to end the ABC series after seven seasons. The fifth season airs this fall.

Eva-Longoria-47.JPG eva-longoria-1024 Eva-Longoria-1b

Eva Longoria Photo Gallery
You have read this article EVA Longoria with the title Eva Longoria: Tony Cut My Hair!. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/07/eva-longoria-tony-cut-my-hair.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...