Hilary Duff Talks Hollywood Pressure & Staying Slim Through Pilates

"Lizzie McGuire" put Hilary Duff on the map. In other words, Duff was Hannah Montana before "Hannah Montana."
Now, at age 20, Hilary is all grown up and secure in her body image, after years of dealing with weight issues. From "thin Lizzie" to "just right Hilary," she revealed her secret to Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos."In Hollywood there's a lot of pressure, at least in the weight category. How do you deal with that?" Maria asked Hilary.
"They said things before, you know like, 'Oh my gosh! She's gained weight!' And then I lose weight and then it's, 'Oh my god, she has lost too much weight!'"
The fluctuating frame of Hilary Duff has been a surprisingly hot topic for the past two years or so.
"I think that when you just laugh about it and you don't let it effect you " it's easier said then done, definitely, because it hurts your feelings and it gets to you, and we're just human," Hilary said.

At 20, Hilary is now physically fully mature and at a comfortable weight on the cover of the latest issue of Cosmopolitan. Like the rest of us though, Hilary has to hit the gym.

"I work with a Pilates trainer," Hilary revealed. "I am so bad at exercising outside of Pilates. It's just not fun, it's like I just can't make myself go."

After bursting on to the scene as Lizzie McGuire at just 13-years-old, doing the singing and the fashion line thing, and surviving a not-so-nice breakup with Joel Madden, Hilary has remained seemingly unaffected.

"You are so young, how do you keep such a level head about everything?" Maria asked Hilary.

"I think that it has to do with people that I surround myself with and keeping a focus on what is important to me," Hilary said. "I think I am a pretty normal person outside of my not-so-normal job and I love everything I do."

In Hilary's newest endeavor, she's shedding her good girl image for a rebellious one in indie drama "Greta," but even on set, the scrutiny is relentless.

During the filming of a scene for "Greta," the paparazzi photographed the star as she walked into the ocean fully clothed. They later reported that she nearly drowned.

"My mom called me she is like, 'Are you OK? Are they taking care of you out there?' [I'm] like 'Yeah!' and she was like, 'Supposedly you can't swim and like two guys had to save you in the water,'" Hilary recounted.

SOURCE
You have read this article hillary duff with the title Hilary Duff Talks Hollywood Pressure & Staying Slim Through Pilates. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2007/12/hilary-duff-talks-hollywood-pressure.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...