Rihanna rocks karaoke

Rihanna turns into a rock chick when she sings karaoke.
more stories like this

The sexy 'Umbrella' singer always picks tracks she wouldn't ordinarily sing when she does karaoke with her friends.

She said: "We went out to karaoke the other night, after one of my shows and it was brilliant! I sang 'Sweet Child O'Mine' by Guns N' Roses. I had such a good time!"

Rihanna, who recently admitted she is dating '30 Days of Night' star Josh Hartnett, also revealed she threatened the writer who penned hit track 'Umbrella' to ensure she was allowed to record the song.

She said: "The guy that wrote the song pitched it to us and we were really interested, but then we heard that all these other people - Mary J. Blige, Britney Spears, Akon - were interested too, so I pretty much gave up.

"But then I kept listening to the demo and decided I had to have it. I saw the writer at the Grammys and said, 'If you don't give me 'Umbrella', I'm going to fight you!' I was really quite confrontational about it."
source
You have read this article rihanna with the title Rihanna rocks karaoke. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2007/12/rihanna-rocks-karaoke.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...