Kim Kardashian: I Want My Stuff Back


Kim Kardashian is filming her efforts to recover her camera, computer and other belongings worth $50,000 stolen at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport for season two of her reality show.

“I am pissed. I want my stuff back,” Kardashian, 27, told Ryan Seacreast on his KIIS-FM radio show Friday.

The star of E!’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians says she was also miffed at reports suggesting she faked the robbery for publicity.

“So then I got the police department on the phone and I have my whole day ahead of me to make all these calls and get the [E!] cameras over there,” she says.

source
You have read this article Kim Kardashian with the title Kim Kardashian: I Want My Stuff Back. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2007/12/kim-kardashian-i-want-my-stuff-back.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...