Jenna Fischer Sends 'Elaborate, Four-Step' Christmas Cards

By Nicholas White
Photo by: John Shearer / WireImage


There is no such thing as an ordinary Christmas card at Jenna Fischer's house.

"I just sent out my elaborate, four-step Christmas card," Fischer, 33, told PEOPLE at Thursday's Hollywood premiere of her movie, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. "I did it again this year."

So how elaborate?

"There is the card," she says, "which I bought at Target, and a special insert-card, which has a little personal message to everybody. It has a special ribbon that I have to tie on. Then, there's the return address label that's Christmas-y and the Christmas stamp."

Fischer adds, "I have to write in green and red ink. It's crazy town – crazy town. Martha Stewart would be proud."

Fischer, who stars on The Office which has been halted due to the writers' strike, has had a busy 2007, winning a SAG Award, recovering from a back injury and starring in three movies.

"Gosh, it's been a really exciting year," Fischer says. "I'm looking forward to next year, and hopefully getting back to work."
[ source ]

You have read this article Jenna Fischer with the title Jenna Fischer Sends 'Elaborate, Four-Step' Christmas Cards. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2007/12/jenna-fischer-sends-four-step-christmas.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...