Rihanna goes dominatrix during a live show.

sexy rihanna thumb

Just when you thought that rihanna couldn’t get any hotter, she goes leather. Tie me up now. Beat me into submission. I really can’t get over how hot she actually is. Her body is perfect. She needs to take Tara Reid out for lunch some time. There are so many cords on this outfit, I could spend days searching for the one that opens the pleasure chute. If she wears this in concert, I can only imagine what rihanna has in her ho-stash of a closet.

{ source }

see rihanna picture on her show


You have read this article rihanna with the title Rihanna goes dominatrix during a live show.. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2007/12/rihanna-goes-dominatrix-during-live-show.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...