Jessica Alba @ 80th Scientific & Technical Awards (2/9/08)

She looks hot! I don’t love this dress but she is pregnant so I understand she doesn’t have as many options. I keep reading things she has said throughout her pregnancy and she comes off as a complete ass. She mentioned wanting her childs primary language to be Spanish but she doesn’t speak Spanish herself… She wants them to be connected to their heritage, a culture she has denied in the past. She is Latina but up until recently she considered herself American. Which one is it? I didn’t even know she was latin, she looks pretty white to me.

You have read this article Jessica Alba with the title Jessica Alba @ 80th Scientific & Technical Awards (2/9/08). You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/02/jessica-alba-80th-scientific-technical.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...