Kate Beckinsale Is So Hot In Allure Magazine

hot Kate Beckinsale

Kate Beckinsale sexy Kate Beckinsale nudes


who is kate beckinsale ? Kate Beckinsale graces the March cover of Allure magazine. In the issue she talks about her gorgeous hubby Len, her accidental movie career, and why she almost quit to become a doctor. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On her job:
"Acting requires so much delving into yourself and exposing yourself, so it's sensible to be wondering, Do I still want to be doing this? But I enjoy the work, and everything is so solid at home. I don't care if they say I've had buttock implants. Or not. I don't care. Go ahead! That's the nice thing about getting to the age I am. I could have said I didn't care before—but secretly I did. And now I really don't."

On considering quitting acting to become a doctor:
"I was at the point where I was wondering whether the work I was doing was sustaining me intellectually. I'd had enough of the ludicrous questions. Like, 'Have you had your boobs done?' or 'Have you slept with Colin Farrell?'"

On struggling with her career:
"I sort of ended up in Los Angeles by accident. And it was sort of terrible to be jostled into this position of a fame-hungry starlet. Which is so honestly not me! In fact, I could use a bit more of that because I am such a hermit! So I allowed myself to get really bothered."

On her husband, Len Wiseman:
"I have a husband who lit-erally worships me. And cleans the house. And blow-dries my daughter's hair."
You have read this article kate beckinsale Biography with the title Kate Beckinsale Is So Hot In Allure Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/02/kate-beckinsale-is-so-hot-in-allure.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...