Stop Touching Anne Hathaway's Breasts

Anne Hathaway's Breasts



Hollywood is a strange, wonderful place. A place where you might just be lucky enough to touch Anne Hathaway's breasts. As long as you happen to be in a movie where you play a gay man, that is. First Jake Gyllenhaal was the lucky guy in Brokeback Mountain, and now Stanley Tucci has had the pleasure of going gay to get at Anne boobs in The Devil Wears Prada. According to The Sun, Hathaway had to reprimand Tucci after he elbowed her in breast one time too many.

There was this one day where he kept elbowing me in the breast.

He wasn't doing it to be like a dirty old man, but if we were doing a scene or I was just crossing to get to my mark (on the set) he would just smack me in my boob and elbow me.

If you're a girl you know that hurts. So, after about the fourth time, I finally turned to him and said: "Stanley can you please stay away from my tits?"

Stanley got really flustered and he said: "What do you expect, you're flinging those melons around like it's harvest season!"
So, yeah. You can take this blogging gig. I've found my calling in life. But Stanley's got a point. I mean, just take a look at Anne Hathaway in this red dress from the premiere of The Devil Wears Prada, she's really not leaving much to the imagination. Not with that much cleavage. Frankly, I'm surprised (and dismayed) that there wasn't a massive nipple slip incident due to that dress.
You have read this article Anne Hathaway with the title Stop Touching Anne Hathaway's Breasts. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/02/stop-touching-anne-hathaway-breasts.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...