Lindsay Lohan: Al Gore will help me pls ?

lindsay lohan nudes


Actress Lindsay Lohan had a difficult time from the last couple of months and now she seeks help from Al Gore. New York Post gossip column Page six received a copy of an e-mail from Lindsay Lohan to friends, declaring that Al Gore and Bill and Hillary Clinton is willing to fix her media image problems.

“Al Gore will help me. He came up to me last night and said he would be very happy to have a conversation with me”, Lohan wrote last week in a rambling, semi-literate e-mail to her friends and lawyers.

Lindsay famous for hard partying ways said in her e-mail,

If he is willing to help me, let’s find out. Hilary [sic] Clinton, Bill Clinton, and Evan Metroplis [sic], and John Daur who works with them would be willing, if we just ask. If we just ASK

Lindsay, 20, says she wants to state her views on “our people”, adding: “Because I have such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me. Which we all know and can obviously see.”

The representative for Al Gore stated,

I can confirm for you that Mr. Gore has only met Ms. Lohan once, very briefly, at the GQ Men of the Year dinner last week. There were hundreds of other guests.

One thing I must say that Lohan�s English is really mind blowing, you cannot easily understand her thoughts. She actually needs grammar tutor.
You have read this article lindsay lohan with the title Lindsay Lohan: Al Gore will help me pls ?. You can bookmark this page URL http://diva713.blogspot.com/2008/02/lindsay-lohan-al-gore-will-help-me-pls.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...